Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Haunting Paper w/ Easy Candy Pouch Video

I have a couple Halloween cards to show you today along with a video on how to make a cute 3-D project.

Card # 1 (just a few StampinUP products I'd like to mention):
  1. Brick Wall Embossing Folder
  2. Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
  3. Spider Web Doilies
  4. Tags & Labels Framelits
  5. Among the Branches Stamp Set

Card # 2 (Punch Art-- numberous StampinUP punches were used)
  1. Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
  2. Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
  3. 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch
  4. 1/2 in. Circle Punch
  5. 3/4 in. Circle Punch

If you have any questions about the 3 projects shown, please email me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com  or post your questions here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoy my creations!!  Lori Helvick
















No comments:

Post a Comment