Thursday, October 1, 2015

Flowering Flourishes & Petite Petals by StampinUP

Todays card is "square" at 5 /12 x 5 1/2.  It is more FUN MAIL sent to me by my friend Alice from Galesburg.  Great job of watercoloring that cool background!!

Alice used 2 StampinUP stamp sets-  Flowering Flourishes (pg. 20- Annual Catalog) and Petite Petals (pg. 78- AC).  There are a total of 5 pearls for the flowers and the sentiment is embossed in black.

Below the "card picture", I'm posting a "people picture" of a recent crafting retreat in the Peoria IL area.  We had a great time and yes, my friend Alice is in the picture!  (see below for all the attendees names)  Even though we were a small group, we did some powerful crafting!  LOL

If you live in the Peoria area, I would love to include you at next year's event. Just sent an email to:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com     I will send you an electronic invite in 2016 with all the details. It will be our 3rd Annual Fall Retreat then and the exact date will be posted very soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori


Created by Alice


Bonnie, Nancy, Lori (not me-a different Lori), Alice, Darlene and Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment