Sunday, September 6, 2015

Wild about Flowers (and more flowers)

The first card below was an idea I recd as a convention swap, and I changed a couple things to use it for a class project.  The StampinUP set "Wild about Flowers" is a favorite of mine. This set is shown on page 74 in the Annual Catalog.  I used Sahara Sand and Night of Navy.

The other 3 cards were all demo swaps I got in July as well.  If the artist was listed on these cards, I have written the names below the pictures.  Please be sure to check them out so I can give credit where credit is due.

I love all the ideas I get at different stamping events........today is a prime example of that!  Some demonstrators met in Sterling IL today for a Basket Swap at Mary Booker's house. (stay tuned for some holiday cards coming up in the next few days from that get-together).  THANKS SO MUCH MARY FOR BEING THE PERFECT HOSTESS!!

Blog readers, remember this.....
"When Life Gives You Hands- Make Handmade"  (smile)

Lori Helvick


I CASED from Convention swap.



Made by Isabel Crump



Made by Laura Nolan



Convention Swap- Artist unknown.






No comments:

Post a Comment