Thursday, September 24, 2015

Vintage Leaves, Bird Builder Punch & FUN MAIL!

Today I have 3 different cards that were mailed to me by friends (I had a Birthday on Tuesday).  Now, nobody in their 50's likes getting older (ask me how I know) BUT it sure is great to get hand-stamped cards in the mail!  :)  I refer to anything like this as FUN MAIL!!  lol

Please see below each picture for the artist/friend who made and sent me the card.  Thank you everyone who took the time to do this.  Every one of the cards will go up on my display board in "Lori's Stampin' Den"!  Stay tuned for more birthday cards over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori


Made by Jenny T.
Vintage Leaves Stamp Set- pg. 88 in Annual Catalog


Made by Jan P.  (sorry picture is blurry)
Bird Builder Punch and Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder


Pic # 1  Made by Lela S.
(see other 2 pics for a surprise)


Pic # 2  Look, its a slider or pullout card! 


Pic # 3  Its been a very long time since I made one of these.
Maybe I will make a video at some point on how to do this.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment