Sunday, September 20, 2015

Every Blessing Stamp Set & another YOU TUBE Video

Today I'm sharing a beautiful Christmas card made by Elizabeth Mims of Powder Springs, Georgia. Elizabeth sat with us a couple different times while we were all in Utah for the StampinUP Convention in July. She was very generous to share this sparkly shaker card with me!  Bless her heart, there is even stitching as well as heat embossing on this card!  I feel very lucky to be the recipient of a creation from Elizabeth, and I appreciate all the hard work that went into this swap.  Thank you, thank you.  I hope to see you again sometime at another SU Event. You are a sweet, sweet person as well as an excellent stamper!  :)

Also, I did my THIRD YOU TUBE VIDEO today!!  I just have to say, I'm not getting any better at that yet, but practice makes perfect, right?  I did find out how to fix the very first one I did though and make it turn the right direction.  That's a very good thing for those of you who had to turn your head sideways to look at my wadded paper technique!! (SMILE)

Just go to YOUTUBE.COM and do a search for Lori Helvick.  All 3 videos (well 4 now) will pop up.  If you wish, you can subscribe so you can see my video attempts on a weekly basis.  If nothing else, they are good for a chuckle......LOL

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori Helvick



Created by Elizabeth Mims- StampinUP Demonstrator







No comments:

Post a Comment