Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves by StampinUP

This card today makes a great blog post for the first day of Fall !  I used a leaf image and verse from the Stamp Set "Lighthearted Leaves".

Color Scheme:  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake.

The "THUMPING" technique (with marker) was used on the leaf image.  I also added a little texture on the Crumb Cake pc. with the new embossing folder "Softly Falling".

If you have any questions beyond my description, please let me know.  Thank You-  Lori

ALSO, I WANTED TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE BLOG CANDY FROM A FEW DAYS AGO........IDA PICCO!  I will be in touch Ida to find out which one of those 2 stamp sets you are wanting!  Thanks everyone who played along.  The answer & stamp set was:  "FOR ALL THINGS"




No comments:

Post a Comment