Saturday, September 5, 2015

Awesomely Artistic from older catalog layout

This first card today was made from a card sample in an old StampinUP Catalog!  Periodically, I do pull out my old idea books for the PERFECT LAYOUT to be made over!  (smile)

If you look at the 2nd picture below you will see what I'm talking about...... though it is kind of blurry.  In a book from 2 or 3 years ago, I found this card made to feature "Homegrown" (a stamp set that is now retired).  I did like the layout of that card, so adapted it to reflect a CURRENT set.  I made my card using the ever popular "Awesomely Artistic" stamp set.

Color Scheme of card # 1 - Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, and Vanilla.

The last project below also features "Awesomely Artistic" and was super easy peasy!!  All the images were stamped directly on the white card stock except for the little circle image.  I stamped that on a separate piece of white & then punched out with the 1 inch circle punch.

Color Scheme of card # 2 - White, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder

If you have questions about any of the StampinUP products used on my two cards, please let me know. Thanks very much for blogging with me........now go stamp something!!  LOL   Lori Helvick- demonstrator since 1999.


See similar idea below that I C.A.S.E.D


Old catalog from 2 or 3 years before.
Retired Set "Homegrown" was used.

I made this for a recent class.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment