Thursday, September 3, 2015

StampinUP Emboss Folders- Decorative Dots

Today I have 4 cards to share and the common theme with all of them.........FABULOUS TEXTURED EMBOSSING FOLDERS BY STAMPINUP!!  I LOVE THEM ALL!!

The first card is probably my personal favorite of these 4 card ideas I'm sharing.  I made that for a class project awhile back and I think the gals really enjoyed it.  The brightness of the Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral make the butterflies pop!

Please check below each picture to see which StampinUP Embossing Folder was used to make that particular card.  If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Lori


Decorative Dots
Made by Lori


Retired- Perfect Polka Dots
Made by Debbie K. and/or Mary B.


Arrows Embossing Folder
 (I created this card with the little tag we made at Convention)


Arrows Embossing Folder
On a display board @ Convention (Artist Unknown)



No comments:

Post a Comment