Sunday, September 13, 2015

Build a Birthday Stamp Set

Both the cards today were made by me, but designed by Mary & Debbie of Sterling IL.  (They have been in my "to blog" pile for awhile I think).  These 2 gals put on a great card buffet which I try to attend from time to time.  :)

Anyway, the first card features "Build a Birthday" which can be found on page 11 in the Annual Catalog. Color Scheme:  Watermelon Wonder, White, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry and Black (for the verse).

Colors for the star card include:  Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky, and White.  This was a baby card at the card buffet and I switched it up a bit to simply say "Hello You".  No matter what sentiment, it is a cute card!

Thanks for blogging with me today, and please tell a friend about "Lori's Stampin' Creations" !

Lori Helvick, StampinUP Demonstrator since 1999













No comments:

Post a Comment