Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"Work of Art" with a few "Thoughts & Prayers"

Can you guess which 2 stamp sets I used on the featured card today?

I'm SO glad both these stamp sets will be sticking around and will NOT be retiring!  I love "Work of Art" and "Thoughts & Prayers" too.

This card is super easy, but the gals who made it at class thought it was great.  Sometimes the simplicity of a project is really appreciated when attendees come to class after a hard day at work!

Color Scheme:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede, and Vanilla

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori








TAKE A STROLL TUESDAY.......
Retiring items on this card: Daydream Medallions and
In-Colors: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, & Baked Brown Sugar 
Interested in adding any of these items to your collection before they "Take A Stroll"?
Let me know please, or visit my on-line store to place an order. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment