Sunday, April 12, 2015

Something Lacy BG Stamp & More Room Pics

The card sample today was made by Sheilla L. of Princeton.  (our recent demo swap)  She used the single background stamp called "Something Lacy" from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Also, here are the final 2 pics of my craft room.....Lori's Stampin' Den.  I appreciate you looking, and hopefully you have a cool storage idea of your own that you would like to share.  You can e-mail that privately to me or post a comment here on my blog.  That way, we all can learn cool things together!!

Thanks for stopping by-  Lori Helvick StampinUP Demo Since 1999



Punch and Ribbon Storage area


I mentioned the Wolf wallpaper border that is staying for now. (hence the name Lori's Stampin' Den)
Also, I now feel like I'm "Stamping with Wolves" LOL- I know very cheesy :)
Yes, that is a real wood burning fireplace that works.  This next winter of course I will just move all the paper items from the ledge.  There are some really old 3-D items on display, but they are still good ideas to switch up with some current stamp sets.  I hope you liked my "tour" !









No comments:

Post a Comment