Friday, April 10, 2015

Celebrate- The Guests Have Arrived!

.........to Lori's Stampin' Den.

I had my very first event today in my new craft room and I'm SO excited.  I actually had new lighting put in the basement room during the Fall, but it took all Winter to get things somewhat the way I wanted them before guests could stamp with me. (Besides Winter is not a good time to travel out in the "boondocks" where I live).  I do have a few more finishing touches to execute, but I just ran out of time ya know?  The updates and decor will happen EVENTUALLY but for now, I'm pleased and very thankful for my stamping space!!

Yes, I did actually have 6 gals come stamp at my "Card Buffet" today, but no pictures of the people (sorry, guests).  I was just too caught up with taking shots of the room, and forgot about getting my camera back out after the gals arrived.  Oops!!  :(

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the 4 room pictures (plus one card sample) & there are more to come in the next couple days so please stay tuned.  I appreciate you stopping by........Lori


Card features Word Bubbles Framelits


I LOVE my new lights the best of all.  I had 10 of those lights put in total.
Yes D.J. you made my room light up like the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center!

Old bar area that never gets used, so it makes a perfect spot
for my Card Buffet baskets.

My pride & joy (and 2 a.m. brainstorm) LOL
How does a gal deal with a "floor jack steel support beam thingy" in the basement?
Well, you build a Big Shot and Cutting Station around it of course!!  :)


Do you think I can get anymore card stock in this area?





No comments:

Post a Comment