Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fun Fold w/ From the Herd

The "Itty Bitty Banners" set is retiring unfortunately (the congratulations on the front of my card today).  This set is on page 79 in the Annual Catty.  The good news is the matching "Bitty Banners Framelits Dies" are sticking around.  StampinUP must have a new set for us that will go with these banners again.  At least I hope that is the case.

Anyway, I totally C.A.S.E.D todays card from someplace but I can't remember where (sorry).  I love the "Hardwood" background stamp and the "From the Herd" set!  Put them both together along with a fun and different fold & you have a barnyard card :)

Color Scheme:  Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Naturals White.

Thanks very much for blogging with me today.  I appreciate your time.  Lori Helvick

P.S.  If you would like directions and/or dimensions, please e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment