Thursday, April 9, 2015

Masculine- Moon Lake & By the Tide

I have 2 "manly" card projects to share today.  Sometimes we struggle with masculine cards right?  (I know I sure do).  Well, "Moon Lake" and "By the Tide" are 2 awesome stamp sets from StampinUP that will make those card creations for the men in your life a whole lot easier.  :)

First, the card made with "By the Tide" is relatively simple but still has several layers of card stock.  I count 5 layers total (I did not count the compass).  You could use this for Fathers Day or Birthday either one.  We do a lot of fishing at our house so the crappie image is extra special to me!

The card that features the Occasions Mini set "Moon Lake" has just enough color in it for accent.  The masking technique and sponging really highlight the stamped images quite well I think.  Add a little linen thread for embellishment and bingo-bango you have another "man card".

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Lori  











No comments:

Post a Comment