Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Retiring SU Products & Perfect Polka Dots

Today the Retiring StampinUP Product List was posted.  I haven't had much time yet to check it out in detail but I did notice a couple things early on.......

1)  Lovely As A Tree stamp set is sticking around for yet another year
2)  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder is going :(   that's my very sad face!

The card I'm posting today was made by Carol W. and she used the Big Shot Embossing Folder that I'm talking about -- "Perfect Polka Dots".  It is absolutely, by far, my most personal "go-to" folder when I want a little texture on my card.  Yes, I am sad to see it go BUT........very anxious to see what fabulous folder will be taking its place!!

If you have not viewed the Retired List yet you may see the items by doing this:

  • Click on the Weekly Deals Tab at the top of my blog
  • Click on Retiring Products (on the left-hand side)
  • You can then scroll thru all the StampinUP items that are retiring
-OR-  If you would like a PDF just send me an e-mail request.  I can give you a list that is in "Alpha Order" or a list that is in "Page Order" (easier when going thru your SU catalog).  I would be happy to help you out with all of this, so just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by. Oh, and just a side note-- the "Hexagon Hive Thinlit" (also used on this card sample) is sticking around.  Now go stamp something....... but first you better order that "Perfect Polka Dots" Folder if you don't have it!!  LOL  Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment