Saturday, April 11, 2015

Balloon Bash & More Craft Rm Organization

Like I mentioned in yesterdays post, I did take several pictures of my new craft room.  Today I have 3 more with the final 2 pics showing on Sunday.  Anyway, I am pretty proud (in case you haven't noticed) because this is the first time since March of 2006 that I have had ALL my stamping things together in one area of the house!  WHOO-HOO!!  (For all you Galesburg IL area gals, this is when I moved to Peoria).  Yes, it has been 9 years already!

Anyway, the card sample below was a class project recently.  The gals said they liked the color scheme (Elegant Eggplant, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, and White).  I used the stamp set "Balloon Bash" from the Occasions Mini (pg. 13).  Remember this book expires June 2nd, so there is still time to pick your favorites from there.

If you have any questions about the card today, please leave your inquiry here, or send an e-mail.  I appreciate your comments too.  Thanks- Lori


Inspired by Connie B.


I mentioned this is my "pride & joy" right?  
Well, this is another side of the cubby unit showing.
(Framelits & Embossing Folders needed a home).

AND the third side!!  (the 4th side I didn't take a pic of).
It just has some retired StampinUP colors stored there.
Yes, that is 2 Big Shots and 1 Texture Boutique Machine you see.
What can I say, I like my "cool tools"!!

I had to think of a way to cover some pipes & a fuse box on the wall.
Al had some ugly curtain up there before.
What do you think of my card display version of a curtain?
WAY better huh?











No comments:

Post a Comment