Monday, March 17, 2014

StampinUP Designer Series Paper & Perfect Polka Dots Embossing

Today's card was a class project a long time ago but I wanted to show the layout because it is a good one I think.

I used 3 strips of DSP (now retired) but you can use any scraps of that you have on hand.  The stamped image in the center is also retired, but the current single stamp called Five-Way Flower (AC-pg. 85) could easily be a substitute.  I used  the Big Shot Embossing Folder- Perfect Polka Dots for the Olive CS square.

Anyway, the point is........a good card layout never goes out of style or retires!!  Please challenge yourself to go in your own "card sample box" and make an old card idea new again.  It's fun to change it up a bit while the basic concept stays the same.

Thanks for blogging with me!








No comments:

Post a Comment