Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sale A Bration Heartfelt Banner Kit

Hello All...........I am alive, and very glad to be back to blogging!

For those of you who follow my blog on a regular basis, I do apologize for being MIA for a few days now!  (I do try to normally post on a daily basis).

I was sick, and had a surgery, and just felt like crap all week to be honest with you!  The last couple of days I have felt better, but could not get any computer access time to post.

Well.......IM BAAACK!!  Thanks for your patience and concern of those friends who know me.  It means a lot.

Anyway, for this card, the 2 pcs. of DSP-like paper actually came from the SAB FREE ITEM called Heartfelt Banner Kit.  I used 2 different SU Punches to spell out the word H-E-L-L-O.

The 2 small flower-like buttons are actually retired but I wanted to add a little somethin' somethin' to the corner.

Thanks for stopping by, and again, sorry I was out of touch.  Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment