Sunday, March 16, 2014

Retro Fresh Washi Tape & Paper Piercing

This card sample has some great Springtime Colors in it..........Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and of course White.

I used my favorite accessory (Washi Tape) with 3 simple strips of various colors.  The bottom 2 strips come from the current mini catalog & its called Retro Fresh This & That Designer Washi Tape (pg. 19).  The top yellow strip is found in the AC- pg. 171.

I did some paper piercing on the top and bottom of the Washi Tape, just to add a little something.  Oh, and please take note of the butterfly at the top of the card.  I just put 2 little strips of Washi Tape on a scap of CS and punched it out using StampinUP Bitty Butterfly Punch.

The Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set (say that 3 times fast) was used along with its matching Hexagon Punch.  I added some bling (7 jewels to be exact) and there you have it!

I hope you enjoy todays Springtime card.  Hey, this Winter is almost over!!

Lori Helvick



2 comments: