Saturday, March 1, 2014

Label Bracket Punch & Decorative Dots Emboss Folder

I got my inspiration for todays' card from demo Mary B.  I left a couple things off my card, and switched my color combo.  (I used Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, and Island Indigo.)

Simply glue 8 of the punches (pg. 28, Mini Catalog-Label Bracket Punch) onto white CS.  The tricky part is getting them lined up just "so, so".  After you have them adhered the way you want, run thru the Big Shot Emboss Folder- Decorative Dots.  (This is a FREE item during Sale-A-Bration right now).  Questions about this promotion?.....please e-mail me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

The rest of the card is a pc. of cake with our StampinUP punches.  I used Label Bracket, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle, 1 inch Circle, Petite Petals, and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  Finish off with 3 tiny pearls in the middle of your flowers.

Thanks for checking out my blog.  Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment