Monday, March 10, 2014

Secret Garden and/or Backyard Basics?

This card was inspired by demo Margaret R.

I used the Natural Composition Specialty Paper (shown on pg. 150-AC).  I couldn't decide if I wanted to use the stamp set Secret Garden or the stamp set Backyard Basics so what the heck,  I used them both!

Guess what?........both those stamp sets have matching Big Shot Framelit Dies that cut out the stamped images exactly!  Pretty cool huh?  No worries about "fussy cutting" those flowers and backyard critters. 

I used the new DSP called Retro Fresh and cut the ends of both sides by following the 3 scallop designs.  This DID involve a little "fussy cutting" but it wasn't bad at all to accomplish this look (thanks Margaret for that idea).

Stamp Happy!!  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment