Thursday, March 6, 2014

A little "Washi Tape" w/ a whole lot of Label Love

Todays post was a case from Mary F. (some time ago).  It takes me awhile, but eventually I like to take a crack at some of her simple yet cute ideas.

I switched up my colors of CS and Washi Tape and this was the result.  I know I've mentioned NUMBEROUS times about my love for Washi Tape, but really--it is SO easy to use!!

The Label Love set is found on page 33 of the AC and you can get the matching Artisan Label Punch in the BUNDLE and save 15%.  I love StampinUP, and they have done a lot of great things in my soon to be 15-year career with them.  I have to say the whole concept of the "Bundle" rates right up there in my book!  Wouldn't you agree?

Anyway, if you have any questions about this card I made please ask away.
You can comment here, send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
or call me at 309-221-5241.  Lori











No comments:

Post a Comment