Sunday, March 30, 2014

2 SU Bundles-- Flower Shop & Petite Petals

On this very flowery card today, I used Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals and White.

The green polka dot paper banner came from the Heartfelt Banner Kit (Sale A Bration).  I used the Flower Shop stamp and matching punch for the yellow flower.  The 3 small flowers were stamped with the set Petite Petals and punched out with that matching small punch.  Easy peasey!! And don't you just love those StampinUP Bundles!

I used part of a lace doily, candy dots, and the words from Teeny Tiny Wishes to finish off the card.  Also, I used the Big Shot embossing folder called Perfect Polka Dots for the yellow layer of CS.

Please let me know if you have any questions on todays card............Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment