Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fabulous Florets & Petite Petals

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there!  I took my Mom to lunch in Galesburg on Saturday and got to see my son also (he doesn't contact me too much).  It was great that Mom & I visited with Cory for about 20 minutes and I just keep telling myself that a short time is better than nothing!

Anyway, of course I have a Mothers Day card to show you today.  I used Naturals White CS, Black and Crisp Cantaloupe. (the black twine is retired StampinUP).  I also used 3 jewels, Cantaloupe Ruffle Ribbon, and Watercolor Wonder DSP.

My stamp sets used:  Fabulous Florets, Petite Petals and Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Punches used:  Scallop Border and Petite Petals

The banner was cut out using the Big Shot and the Bitty Banner Framelits. 

Thanks!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment