Tuesday, May 20, 2014

StampinUP Sample Card: New Set- Work of Art

Do you have a copy of the brand new 2014-15 catalog yet?  If you would like your very own copy (and do not have a SU Demo that you use) please e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com  to get a catty.

I have catalogs available for immediate mailing and I would love to be your StampinUP "go-to" gal !

**************************************************************************


I had a New Catty Open House this last Friday and Im going to share some pics of a few gals who attended.  At the  bottom of this post, you will see the Make-N-Take project featured at my Open House.  The gals loved to play with the brand new In Colors and a brand new stamp set called WORK OF ART.  I think this set goes great with another favorite of mine (Gorgeous Grunge). 

I hope you enjoy this very simple card with new SU products!  Let me know if you have any questions about the sample and items used.  Thanks-  Lori


Stephanie P.
 

Barb Y. and Sharon H.
 

Greta B.
 

Phyllis D. and Pat H.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment