Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sketched Birthday w/ Kaleidoscope DSP

This card was inspired by Mary F. and I changed the color scheme a bit and the stamp set.  I did keep the layout "as is" because I thought it was simple.  I made a few of these to swap with other demos when I went to the New Catty Premiere in St. Louis the other day.  (I will be posting the cards I rec'd at some point).

The color scheme is:  Bermuda Bay, White, Strawberry Slush and Crushed Curry.  As you can see I added 4 jewels.  I used markers on the cake from the Sketched Birthday set (pg. 13- AC).  The Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper comes from the current mini catty (pg. 27).

If you have any questions, please let me know by posting here or you may send an e-mail to:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thank you.  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment