Friday, May 23, 2014

Scallops Textured Emboss Folder & Banner Punch

Today I have a class project we made awhile back.  I used some items that are in the new book (beginning June 2nd) and some that are not.  Here is a list of each............

Will be back for sale:
Banner Punch
2 1/2 in. Circle Punch
Circle Framelits
Word Bubbles Framelits
Pearl Basic Jewels

Will be gone shortly:
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Scallops Textured Emboss Folder
Secret Garden Stamp Set
Kaleidoscope DSP

Color Scheme Used:  Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Black & White

As always, your comments are important to me.  Won't you let me know what you think about today's card?  And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an e-mail away.  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Until next time..........Lori








2 comments:

  1. hope all is well…haven't seen you out here for over a week…Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan for your concern-- was boiling out in Phoenix!!

      Delete