Monday, September 30, 2019

Series: Monday Make It - Send It #11 (Going on an adventure of a lifetime).....

My video this week features the Silhouette Scenes set &
dies, and designer paper!!  (pgs. 132-134 Annual Catalog)

       I can't wait for my adventure of a lifetime in July
to Maui--compliments of StampinUP!!


THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR MORAL SUPPORT
AND SUPPORT OF MY SU BUSINESS THIS PAST YEAR!!

This dream trip was made a reality because of all of you and
to show my appreciation...... I
want to invite you to an Hawaiian Luau!!  (some details are mentioned on this 
YouTube video & location will be disclosed if you contact me.)
I hope you live in Central IL and are able to attend this fun party!!

If you have any questions on the card after watching the video,
please let me know.  Thanks a lot-  Lori Helvick


                                                 
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment