Saturday, September 28, 2019

FUN MAIL- PART #3 (Annual posts w/ the hand-stamped B-Day Cards I Recd)

 This is the "Floating Frame" technique made by Sue B.
I have not tried this yet, but have seen some beautiful cards made
with that concept (Sue's card being one of them)!!

Tina F. sent me this fun and whimsical card made with the Pandas.
Still love the cuteness of this stamp set!!


Butterfly birthday wishes came from Marty C.
She used the Rectangle Stitched Dies along with the
ever-popular butterfly paper from Sale-A-Bration!


June B. sent a late birthday card so apologized for that.
Most of my cards I sent out lately have been late too, so no worries at all  : )


This fun-fold card was made by Ida P.


I opened up this card a bit so you could see the fold.


Shown from a top view, so you can figure out the fold maybe.


Thank you, thank you, one and all for all the Birthday texts, FB posts, and 
cards I have recd this past week.  Of course, I have gotten
some Hallmark cards from folks as well, but since I'm in the "biz"
I will only be showing the hand stamped ones!!   : )

I appreciate you visiting.....Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment