Friday, September 27, 2019

FUN MAIL- PART #2 (Annual posts w/ the hand-stamped B-Day Cards I Recd)

 Card made by Alice P.
She used the Free As A Bird Stamp Set &
Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.
What a great coloring job, right?

 The Autumn Birthday Card was made by Jenny T.
I like the torn edges for a fun rustic look!

 Lynn F. made this card from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.
Are you a subscriber?  If not, you have until Oct. 10th
to get signed up, and then you too will receive a fabulously 
fun box in the mail (will ship out Oct. 10th).

Tri-fold card was made by Nina P.
I like the color combo she used for fall.


Its SO fun to get hand stamped cards in the mail isn't it?
Every year I feature the birthday cards I receive, and still have
more for a couple days yet......stay tuned!!

Thank you for blogging by......

Lori Helvick


No comments:

Post a Comment