Wednesday, September 25, 2019

FUN MAIL- PART #1 (Annual posts w/ the hand-stamped B-Day Cards I Recd)

 Made by Kim B.
She used the Pressed Petals Washi Tape & the
Gold Faceted Gems.  (just a few of the StampinUP items featured)

 This fun fold card was made by Jan P.
Jan almost always sends me something different
and unique that she finds on-line.

 A pink and white card made by Connie B.
Oh my, there are 7 candles on this card.....
I hope that does not mean she thinks I'm 70!!  LOL

This card was made by Jo P.
On pg. 171 in the Annual Catalog, you will find
the Magnolia Lane Kraft Cards & Envelopes that she used.
For years and years, Jo & I always speculated (w/ the new catty reveal) if & when
"Lovely As A Tree" set would retire.  Well, as we all know that
stamp set DID retire & this is Jo's simple tribute to that wonderful set!!
She said "I'm blue it's gone"  LOL


Thank you everyone for the very creative and beautiful cards I recd
for my birthday the other day.  Who doesn't like FUN MAIL, right?
(even if it means I'm one year closer to reaching the BIG 6-0)
Next year on that folks......YIKES!!

Thanks for blogging by.....Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment