Friday, July 25, 2014

Star Framelits & Moonlight Paper Stack

Sorry I did not get a blog post in for Thursday.  I worked all day and then went to a fellow demos Post-Convention Party last night!  It was very fun, and thanks to Nikki L. for sharing ideas and products that she recd at Convention in Salt Lake City.

I did make 2 cards at the event last night and I will be posting those in a few days.  The star of the show last night however, was of course the New Holiday Catalog!  Ordering out of this "mini" (though it is pretty thick) will begin August 28th.  Please stay tuned on more details with this and if you would like to receive your very own copy, just let me know.  (if you are a regular customer and/or class attendee, you will get one automatically- no worries!)

Ok, onto the card post.........Color Scheme:  Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Honey Hello.  I used the Moonlight Paper Stack (pg. 185) along with the Squares Collection Framelits (pg. 231) and simply glued the squares side by side on White CS.  Once I had made a "Quilt Pattern" with several of the paper squares, I used the Star Framelits to cut the shape.  Clear as mud?

Also, I used the Modern Label and Word Window Punches for the words.  The Happy Birthday verse came from the "must-have" set Teeny Tiny Wishes (pg. 18).  Any more questions I can answer about this card, please post here or email:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks much-

Lori (Demo Since 1999)
Celebrating 15 Years with StampinUP!  Check out July 22 Post for 15% Off Sale Details!






No comments:

Post a Comment