Sunday, July 6, 2014

Outside The Box Work Of Art

The 2 cards I have to show you today are both using the new stamp set called "Work of Art". 

The first card was made by Nikki L. and the second card was made by me.  Nikki created a little sailboat which I think is very cute, and she was really thinking "outside the box" on that one!  Some people have definitely used this set for many cool things!  If you own it, you should play around and see what you can come up with too.  Let me know!

For the 2nd card, I used the Serene Silhouettes for the bird image.  Color Scheme:  Canjun Craze, Black, White and Hello Honey.  I  C.A.S.E.D this card from somewhere but I'm sorry I can't remember the creator.  Fall will be here before we know it, and then this card will be right in season.

Thanks for stopping by........Lori Helvick









No comments:

Post a Comment