Monday, July 21, 2014

Bloom for You Single Stamp & Fun Flower Punch

This is a Fun-Fold Card that was inspired by demo LeeAnn G.  She had made a baby card with the "Hinge" Gate-Fold concept, so I switched mine up to be a flower card & changed the colors accordingly.  My color scheme:  Vanilla, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Mossy Meadow.

I used the dotted stamp from Perfect Pennants (pg. 16) for the top & botton of the card.  The verse came from A Dozen Thoughts (pg. 108).  The single flower stamp is called Bloom for You (pg. 139) and was punched out with the matching Fun Flower Punch (pg. 219).  The 2 leaves were also punched out with this punch.

I used the Square Framelit Dies and the Stylish Stripes Emboss Folder for the outside square frame (it might be hard to see this embossed pc.).  I think this project turned out pretty cute but the 3 pictures don't really do it justice.  It's kind of hard to tell whats what, so please ask if you need instructions.

Thanks for stopping by today, and please ck back on Tuesday for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER from me, Lori Helvick...........













No comments:

Post a Comment