Saturday, July 19, 2014

Be the Star & Another Peek-A-Boo Card

Awhile back I was playing with my "stars" (star set, star framelits, star punch etc.) & I came up with today's creation. 

This is called a Peek-A-Boo card and I made another example of this on May 5th if you want to go ck out the post titled "Peek -A-Boo Card- Serene Silhouettes".  I got the concept for the fold etc. from demo Meg L. back in April before I went to the New Catalog Premiere.  The card post on May 5th was a swap for my special friends who attended this event with me.

Anyway, the colors I used were Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Vanilla.  I used the stamp set called "Be the Star" and the emboss folder called "Decorative Dots".  I also used some punches and finished this card off with a couple jewels.

Thanks for stopping by..........Lori Helvick








No comments:

Post a Comment