Friday, February 14, 2014

Fancy Foil Designer Vellum & A Round Array

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Today I have a featured Valentine to share with you (actually a double post, so ck back later today).

On this first card, I used the brand new Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (silver) shown on pg. 23 of the Occasions Mini.  Along with this, I used 2 different ribbons for my tag and the black circle on the tag was cut out with the new Starburst Framelit Dies.

I used the stamp set called A Round Array (pg. 126-AC).  I also used the Gorgeous Grunge set which rates right up there with Washi Tape in my book!  Love it, Love it!!

I made my own tag by using the Banners Framelits Dies and also one of StampinUP Rotary Stampin Trimmers (Tiny Wave)  was used on the top of the tag to get the special cut.  My color pallet was White, Black, Real Red and Smoky Slate.

Thank you, and a Stampin' Valentine Hug!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment