Sunday, February 2, 2014

Backyard Basics Butterfly & a Touch of Pool Party

Sorry I did not get a blog post done yesterday.  I was at an ALL DAY stamping retreat in Farmington, IL.  Very fun (except for the bad weather getting there).  I arrived at the HS for the event about 8 a.m. and did not leave until 11:30 p.m.  WOW!!

If you live anywhere close to the Peoria, IL area........I highly recommend this event put on every year by the Farmington Athletic Boosters.  It is a fund raiser for them, & it was VERY well organized and planned out.  The food and atmosphere were both top notch!  This was my first year attending, but it was there 4th year holding the retreat.

Anyway, on to the sample of the day.  This card was done with layers of Vanilla CS and a splash of color by using Pool Party Ink and seam binding.  The butterfly was stamped with the Backyard Basics Stamp set and matching Framelits Die.  If you have questions about other StampinUP products used, please send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

I am tired........Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment