Monday, February 17, 2014

Backyard Basics Butterfly & Watercolor Wonder DSP

All I have to say is THINK SPRING!!

Not only Central IL (where I live) is suffering this winter, but other folks have it just as bad or worse than Illinois.  Today, I just wanted to throw a touch of Springtime at all of you with the card sample.

I used bright colors with Tangerine and Daffodil AND a butterfly.  You can't get more cheerful than that right?

The dotted designer series paper is Watercolor Wonder from the current mini catalog.  I used 2 colors of markers on the butterfly which is in the set Backyard Basics.  StampinUP has a matching Big Shot Framelit Die Set that cuts out every image very easily.  (pg 79 AC)

If you contact me to order this Backyard Basics Bundle, I will give you 10% off now thru March 1st at midnight (central time)!  This is a special for blog readers only, and you must mention this deal when you call or e-mail.  309-221-5241   or  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Now, SU already gives you a great deal on this stamp set & matching framelits (wood-$42.25 and clear-$36.50).  I am just giving you a special Springtime Deal and this offer is only valid thru Lori Helvick, Demo.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment