Monday, August 3, 2020

The Playful Pets Suite is a FUN one to play with!! (by StampinUP)

 This creative fold project really shows off the 
Playful Pets Designer Series Paper  : )

Besides the designer paper, I used the following SU products:
--Pampered Pets Stamp Set
--Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
--Playful Pets Trinkets
--Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
--Everyday Label Punch
--Label Me Fancy Punch

When you slide off the belly band, the card will open up nicely
to reveal the inside.

One of my favorite color combos was used today.....
Black, White, Real Red


If you have any questions, please ask.
I appreciate your visit and your patience since its
been awhile since my last blog post!!
(I've been on vacation for 10 days)

Thank you and STAMP HAPPY!!  LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment