Saturday, August 15, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #11 (featuring Monogram Messages by StampinUP)

       

          For my card today, I used So Saffron, Calypso Coral, and White card stock.  I used 6 different ink colors to stamp all the images (& hello).  This one was fun to make & I "cased" the card shown on page 52 in the Annual Catalog.  Its my first time inking up the Monogram Messages set & I think I like it!!


          The small notecard in the book caught my eye but made it into a full size card instead.  Went with the straight layout instead of crooked and of course switched up some colors!!  What do you think of my creation?  Please watch the short YOUTUBE video below and let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for blogging by.....LORI

                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment