Saturday, August 22, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #12 (featuring Prized Peony Bundle)

     

Hello Stampers!!   2 weeks back to back youtube videos-- How about it? LOL
 So today, I cased a card from pg. 84 in the Annual Catalog.
Do you have the Prized Peony stamp set & Peony dies yet?

I pulled both of them out to make a bigger version of the notecard you see
on the right top corner (pg. 84)  What do you think of my creation?

Here are some StampinUP products used:
--1/4 in. Just Jade Ribbon
--Stitched Shapes Dies
--Ornate Frames Dies
--Peony Dies
--Prized Peony Stamp Set
--Stampin' Blends
--Square Vellum Doilies
--Beauty Abounds Stamp Set

Color Combo for my project today includes:
Just Jade, White, Soft Sea Foam & Flirty Flamingo
 
 
Please take a few minutes to watch this YOUTUBE video
below and let me know if you have any questions.
I appreciate your blog visit today, and come back soon!!
LORI HELVICK- StampinUP Demo since 1999

 

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment