Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Yippee- New SU Catalog Premiere in St. Louis, MO

.........and I WAS THERE!


Yes, the event was held, very well attended in the U.S. and Canada, and yours truly has the FABULOUS new 2014-15 StampinUP catalog in my hot little hands!!

I would like to share a picture of the cover (thats all SU allows) and also a pic of the 4 of us who attended from our little group.  We had a very fun time hanging out with each other and of course seeing some of the brand new products being used first hand.......via satellite in an IMAX THEATER.

We all took home our new catalog of course, a brand new stamp set, and I was lucky enough to win a "Prize Patrol" extra little gift (3 of the new In-Color Ink Pads).  I was excited about that naturally.  Gotta love free stuff!!

I will be ordering my cases of new catalogs on May 1st so please drop me a note here or e-mail me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com to reserve your very own copy.

About the card today.......it was made by Bonnie A. (pic below). She used some of the Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape and the Bakers Twine (gold). I was happy to see both of these 2 items from the current Mini Catty are carried over to the new book.




Thanks-  Lori



                                             And the star of the show.........




 
Nancy L. - Me - Bonnie A. - Kathy V.











No comments:

Post a Comment