Monday, April 28, 2014

Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die & Petite Petals

Yes, it's time again for blogging by Bonnie....... (thanks my friend for sharing all your samples I've been posting).  I taught her everything she knows--hee hee.

Anyway, with this card Bonnie used Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (pg. 23-mini).  She also used the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die on pg. 26 (also mini catty) and the Petite Petals Bundle from there as well.  Beautiful card B.A. !

This morning I will be heading to St. Louis for the NEW CATALOG PREMIERE with StampinUP !!
Can't wait to be a part of this new event that SU is holding in various parts of the country.  Should be very exciting and of course I will come back to IL with my brand new catty in hand !

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori Helvick







No comments:

Post a Comment