Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper

Todays card was made with stamps from the current Mini Catty--Happy Watercolor.  Colors I used:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and White CS.

I put a big pearl in the center of the flower, and the textured background was made with the Big Shot and the Woodgrain embossing folder.  Of course, I stamped all of the images before I ran the white CS thru the folder.

The actual card itself was made with the RETIRING Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper (that's a mouthful) !  This is shown on page 150 of the big catty for $12.95.  I have used the heck out of this very cool paper and I am sad to see it retire. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the card post of the day.  Thanks for visiting my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment