Sunday, November 24, 2013

Retired- Textured Impressions Snow Burst

I have 2 of these StampinUP embossing folders for sale.  I have one that is used, and one that is brand new- never opened!  How does this happen?  Anyone else out there order more than one of something because they forget they have it already!!

So anyway, I have two of the Embossing Folders called "Snow Burst" for sale.  The brand new un-opened one is marked $5.50 (was $7.95) and the used one I will sell for $3.00.  Please let me know if you are interested. e-mail:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Todays card sample features this Big Shot Snow Burst Embossing Folder so you will know what it looks like.  Enjoy the card of the day, and thanks for stopping by!  Lori





2 comments:

  1. I love those snowflakes. Hope you and yours have a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a month later (sorry).......I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

      Delete