Friday, November 22, 2013

Clear Mount Stamp Cases

Just wanted to share a Christmas Gift Idea that I used a couple years ago.

I made a "Calendar of Cards" using one of the Clear Mount Stamp Cases shown on page 197 in the big catalog.

The recipient really enjoyed getting a hand-stamped card from me every month that they could in turn send to a special someone on their card mailing list.  One month, I might have sent a baby card, and the next month a birthday or thank you card etc.  Any month with a holiday (like October) I would send in this case a Halloween card.

This is the perfect gift to consider for those ladies on your Christmas List who already have everything and are difficult to buy for.  Everyone sends out greeting cards from time to time, and if they have homemade cards to send to someone else, it is even more special.

Please let me know if you have any questions after looking at the following 4 pics.

Thanks very much for stopping.  Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment