Saturday, November 2, 2013

Envelope Liners Framelit Dies- Snowman

Wow, its been a very busy couple of days so I have not done a post since Thursday!  (sorry about that).

3 of us Demos did a Holiday Stamping Event in Morton IL so I was getting ready for those projects.  One of the samples that I showed there was a very cute card made out of the middle size Envelope Liner Framelit Die. (that is a set of 3 & on pg 37 in the Holiday Mini)

I also decorated the white standard envelope for the Snowman Card using the same liner (middle size) and the Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Cute little guy huh?

If you have any questions about how I did this, please e-mail me at stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment