Sunday, July 28, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay Molds

I thought I would start showing some of my convention swaps I recd in Utah.  If I know who made the card sample, I will give them credit for the idea.

The below sample was made by Debbie of Sterling, IL.  I met her while standing in a VERY long line to mail a card and try to break a Guiness World Record.  SU did break that record by sending almost 3,000 cards from one location in a 3-hr. time period.  It was very fun and rewarding to be a part of that.

Now, on to the card that Debbie made....... She used the Simply Pressed Clay Molds to make the little flower and then colored it with Crushed Curry ink and a sponge dauber.  Other new StampinUP products she used includes: Chevron Ribbon, Smoky Slate CS, Lots of Thanks Stamp Set, & Beautifully Baroque Emboss Folder.

You may order these products by visiting my SU website at www.createwithlori.stampinup.net
Also, please ck out my event calendar if you live in Central IL as I recently updated all my classes.

Thanks Debbie of Sterling for your inspiration !  :)           Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment