Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Color Challenge w/ Fun Fold #4-- First Tues. of the Month Video Here!!

              

This is a super simple easel card, stamping friends!!  I started with a "thin" pc. of white card stock (thick did not work as well).  Cut your paper at 4 1/4 x 11 and score @ 5 1/2 and 9 inches.

The leaves have dimensionals underneath of course, to add some height for propping the fold section up. I used the following StampinUP products:

--Season of Chic Stamp Set

--Chic Dies

--Texture Chic Designer Paper

 

When the card is flat and ready to mail, this is what it looks like.

 

 

 


 For my April Color Challenge, I used these 3 colors which will be retiring very soon!!  Get your supplies now if these are some of your faves  :  )

 

Please watch this quick YouTube video, and let me know if you have questions and/or comments.  Thank you very much for blogging by.......Lori Helvick, StampinUP Demo since 1999

 

 

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment