Monday, April 10, 2023

Blog Waddle w/ Stray Ducklings-- Spring Mini Catalog (Love For You Set Featured Here)......


Hi Stampers!  When the 2023 Spring Mini Catalog first came out, I purchased the Love For You Bundle.  I'm very happy that both the stamp set & dies got carried over to the NEW ANNUAL CATALOG COMING SOON!!  (I'm extra happy, because I had not even used this bundle at all, until now on this project-- true story!!) lol

Anyway, my color list is long for this creation:  Vanilla, Polished Pink, Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Soft Succulent, and Evening Evergreen-- WHEW!!

Besides the Love For You stamp set & dies, I used the following StampinUP Products:

--Bough Punch

--Stylish Shapes Dies

--2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds


 I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STAMPIN STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!



 THANKS SO MUCH FOR "WADDLING" ALONG WITH US!  PLEASE CLICK ON THE NAMES BELOW TO VISIT EVERYONE ELSE'S POSTS TOO.  YOU WILL GET MORE INSPIRATION ALONG THE WAY I'M SURE!!  HAPPY STAMPING  :  )   LORI

 



 

2 comments: